Sunday, May 5, 2013

 I am watching "Shadows and Lies" with James Franco.   What is he doing?  If this is supposed to be creative art, then I really need a crash course on how to understand and appreciate it!  It is the slowest moving, most boring, frustrating and worst background music movie I have had the displeasure of watching.  Who in the world got the idea to make this thing.  Josh Lucas is definitely hard up for work as is Martin Donovan and needless to say, James Franco.  Artsy it is not.  Oh, I forgot to mention it's  depressing as well.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds so awful, I am actually intrigued! If I could just watch 5 minutes of it and then run for my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you would want to check it out just to see if I don't have a clue or if I just might. Please be my guest. I'd be curious as to what you would think.

      Delete